You ask any digital market employee what’s the key to a successful marketing. The common answer you get is that “Content is King”. It’s just not a phrase; there are significant facts that support it-
- Content creation ranked as the top most effective and efficient SEO tool by 53%.
- Websites with active blogs get 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links.
- Blogs give companies 97% more leads.
- 70% of consumers prefer learning about a company via articles/blogs over ads.
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful to increase their knowledge.
- 78% of consumers that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them.
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its website.
The above given facts clearly depict, content is the most important part of SEO and helps a lot in improving the ranking of the website. Make sure your content is able to answer the queries of your customers, solve common problems, provide a solution and should be of high-quality and relevant to your target audience.
Here are some suggestions that can help you create better content:-
- Understand the types of content– When people think of content marketing, the first thing that comes to their mind is blog posts. Blog posts are not the only form of content that your audience wants to consume. Though, they cost the least amount of money and they generally yield the best results but there are other forms of content too that can prove extremely effective for your content marketing strategy. Your content marketing strategy should be a mixture of-
- Blog posts with relevant and attractive images
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Slide decks/ PPTs
- Make Your Content Visible: – A combination of traditional marketing and digital marketing can most effectively facilitate content distribution. The traditional marketing includes marketing on Medias like newspaper, magazine, billboard & television. The digital marketing focuses on the company’s website, its presence on social media like twitter, facebook, LinkedIn etc, the feedback and the paid ads. Both the types of marketing share a common goal main aim to build a strong brand presence of a company in its respective industry. So it’s sensible to combine both the methods for marketing content.
- Promote Your Content on Different Social Media Channels: – Sometimes we find ads on the magazine of the brand telling us about their presence on the social media. That’s the perfect example of hybrid strategy i.e. combine both the strategies. They use the traditional media to promote their social presence.
- Be Techie Be Smart: – Use the QR code to divert the traffic from traditional marketing resource to the digital content. By inserting a QR code in any advertisement source you can send the potential customers to your content. For e.g. you can insert a QR code that links customers to your blog/website, or gives some great discounts and coupons.
- Market Your Content: – Instead of directly marketing your product, endorse content that helps your potential audience through content curation. For e.g. you can lead your target audience to a video or a white paper that contains useful information. Content curation not only indirectly strengthens your brand presence but also points people to content they share. This is important because clicks from the shared content can create a new potential customer for your product and could increase your sale.
It’s always good to combine both of these strategies, to make your content powerful, which can in turn convey your message to the audience and convert them into customers.
Want to make the most of traditional and digital marketing?
At India Market Hub, we have an expert team of marketing professionals and certified digital marketers who can help you plan, strategize, and manage your website optimization strategy, content and online campaigns effectively – driving maximum results. Feel free to contact us to know more about our PPC, SEO, SMM, and unique content services.